Terms and Conditions
This contract will be binding to both parties. The person representing the Falls View Hose Brigade will be known hereafter as the leaser. The person leasing the hall shall be known as the lessee. This contract will be binding to both parties and each shall receive a copy.
If the lessee is the Bride or Groom, a person must be designated to be responsible for the Hall and the provisions of the contract during the rental. He or she must also sign this contract.
- All persons attending a function at the Hall must vacate the premises by 2:00am INCLUDING the time involved for clean-up, or a $40/hour fee must be paid to the Hall worker that is required to stay and supervise.
- All supplies such as ice, mix, dishes, drink dispensers; etc. must be supplied by the lessee. Our bartenders with bar equipment are mandatory for a total charge of $50 extra.
- The members representing the leaser will be present at all the functions and will inform the lessee of any infractions of Hall Rules. The lessee must be in control of the function at all times or the authorities will be called and all present must leave. NO REFUNDS will be given in this situation and a $50 clean-up charge will be automatically levied.
- The Hall must be set-up and returned to the original condition it was received by the lessee. Failure to do so to the satisfaction of the leaser will result in a $50 clean-up charge. The clean-up must be completed at the conclusion of the rental and may not be put off to the next day.
- ALL RULES OF THE L.C.B.O MUST BE STRICTLY ENFORCED!
- A minimum deposit of $100 must be deposited by the lessee upon arranging for the lease of the Hall. This must be paid in cash and will apply against the rental fee and is non-refundable.
- A damage deposit of $100 along with the remainder of the rental fee must be paid in cash prior to the commencement of the event set-up takes place. The damage deposit is to cover the cost of any damage or clean-up to the Hall or its furnishings. The lessee is responsible and agrees to pay any damages in excess of $100
- Any rental is assumed to be from a maximum time of 6:00pm to 2:00am. Any time required for set-up or decoration etc. must be arranged separately from this contract and an hourly rate for the Hall representative may be charged. This payment may be made directly to the Hall Representative.
- NO LIQUOR SHALL BE ON THE FLOOR PERIOD! (IE. AS A PRIZE OR USED IN TOONIE TOSS)